Holographic AR Design & Programming (without 3D Camera)
At this live interactive course series, students (ages 10-17) will learn basic Holographic AR programming, the basic design thinking process, and basic space science about the solar system, and how to use Holographic AR to program a basic outer space adventure. The most interesting part of this camp is that you will program your first Holographic AR Space Exploration experience and see yourself inside your own space exploration project! Join us on this fun-filled Holographic AR design and programming course!
Suitable for students of all programming skills, from zero experience to advanced level
Each student needs to have your own computer during the course. The computer can be a Windows 10 (64-bit) or a Mac computer.
Join us on this fun-filled space exploration journey!
From this camp, you will learn:
- Fun facts and interesting concepts of outer space science and engineering suitable for teens
- Introductory Holographic AR concepts
- Introductory Holographic AR logic
- Introductory Holographic AR programming
- Creative Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Introductory UX/UI (user experience/user interface)
- Introductory user centric design
- Introductory Digital Art
- Introductory visual communication
- Introductory storytelling
- Computer and Internet Skills
To have a better Holographic AR experience, you can buy a 3D Camera plus the it’s accessories, and iPlayer. To make it work, you will need a Windows 10 computer, with an i5 or above CPU, 8GB or more memory, a USB 3 port, and at least 10GB available storage space. The cost of the 3D Camera (including shipping) to 48 states in the USA is $120.
Multiple Child discount: If you have two or more children, you will receive a $15 multiple children discount foryour second child.
- Duration Monday-Friday, 10AM-12PM PST
- Activities Holographic AR Design & Programming
- Class Sizes 6
- Years Old 10 - 17
- Available Seats 4